Systems Software Engineer at QuTech
QuTech is now looking for a Systems Software Engineer to join and help us make our systems more scalable by enhancing our first-in-the-world quantum network protocol stack with network control and management software.
In this new challenge, you will have the chance to collaborate with researchers at QuTech and other European research organisations to integrate our software systems with the newest cutting edge quantum network platforms.
At QuTech we are also committed to bringing promising technology from proof-of-concepts in the lab into practical use in real world use cases and thus you will be part of projects which aim to raise the technology readiness level of our systems and prepare for commercial trials and early industrial use cases.
This is a unique and exciting challenge, where you will be able to use your knowledge and experience to help create a new ground-breaking technology.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in software engineering.
- Demonstrable experience in programming in C++ and Python.
- Demonstrable experience in network or distributed systems programming or a related domain.
- Demonstrable experience in using Git and CI/CD pipelines.
- Any of the following would be nice, but are not required:
- Experience with Google Protocol Buffers and gRPC.
- Experience with REST interfaces.
- Experience with the YANG data modelling language.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Knowledge of quantum physics concepts.
- Demonstrable communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience or willingness to work with the Agile way of working.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
For more information, click here.
Contact: Wojciech Kozlowski